CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Winter Holiday Party

Mrs. Daniels, you are fantastic!  Thank you for all your hard work and great party. I feel so fortunate this year to have such wonderful parents and great students!





Although the food was wonderful, the gift exchange was great, the craft was, well crafty, the highlight of the party was none other than the "jingle booty" game Mrs. Daniels found from the game show "Minute to Win It".  We had a blast and I can't believe I was so competitive with a 6 year old.
























 Abigail and Allie prepare for the showdown! Abigail shakes as many of the jingle bells out of her box as she can while Jarron watches on.





What a wonderful group of kids I have this year. I feel truly blessed!

1 comments:

cd1299hd

Aww!!! Thank you so much for letting me be the Room Mother! I have so much fun coming up with stuff for the kids to do! Your a great teacher, and I LOVE that you have a blog for us to follow you guys on!
Heather

Post a Comment